Our Products : Nylon Ropes
D S R Corp ( Korea)
Since its foundation in 1965, in Korea, DSR Corp has become the world leader in the wire, rope and sling products industry. The company has one of the most efficient and largest production capacity of 3, 8 and 12 strand fiber ropes in the world. In the fiber rope industry DSR has the reputation of developing the Strongest Rope brand named Supermax which is in fact stronger than the wire rope of the same size. The company�s nearly perfect Quality System has enabled it to attain ISO 9001 : 2000, TS 16949, KS, JIS, CE mark and has the approval from various classification societies like Lloyds, ABS, DNV, BV, API.
Characteristics of DSR Nylon Ropes:
- Twice the strength of Manila Ropes.
- High elongation (under load) compared to other synthetic ropes.
- High energy absorption under shock.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Easier to handle compared to other fibers.
- Mooring Lines.
- Towing Slings.
- Commercial Fishing.
- Utility Rope.
- Leisure Boat etc.